Paying for your cosmetic procedure
Whether you’re having a nonsurgical cosmetic treatment or a surgical cosmetic procedure, there are several convenient ways to finance your experience at the UMass Memorial Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Accepted methods of payment
You can pay for your services by:
- Cash and/or certified bank check
- Credit card, either Visa, MasterCard or Discover
You can also use any of these payment methods in combination.
When payments are due
- Payments for cosmetic procedures are due in advance of the day of the procedure.
- Payments for injectables (e.g., Botox treatments) are due on the day of your treatment.
CareCredit helps you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for you. Once you are approved, you can use it again and again to help manage health, wellness, and personal care costs not covered by insurance.
- 6 months interest free financing
- 24 months fixed financing
- 36 months fixed financing
Contact us today to learn more!