Tempus Fugit…time does indeed fly. Popular maxims such as living in the moment, living your best life now and seizing the day ring true. This may be the perfect time to refresh your image, regardless of your age or gender.
There are many plastic surgery options available today; Choosing from them can be confusing. Only you know what areas of your face and body need improving…and choosing the correct procedures can often depend on your age.
Dr. Dunn can help you focus and decide on the goals you have for your surgery, helping you maintain a youthful appearance.
YOUR ROARING 20’s
- Just out of your teens and finally acne-free, you may want to improve the appearance of your skin using minimally invasive procedures and topical treatments. Liposuction, rhinoplasty and breast augmentations are common procedures for young adults.
YOUR THRIVING 30’s
- You may begin to see your first fine lines and wrinkles. Minimize their appearance with a chemical peel, a facial, laser skin resurfacing or facial filler. This is also the decade of child-bearing…your body may not be responding to diet and exercise. Consider body contouring options such as breast lifts, liposuction, tummy tucks and “Mommy Makeovers.”
YOUR FAB 40’s
- You are just getting better! Consider: injectables, brow and eyelid lifts, neck and face lifts. All are excellent compliments to your active life style. Breast implants, breast lifts, tummy tucks and liposuction are requested procedures of the “fabulous forty”
YOUR FUN 50’s
- Fifty is the new forty, and this is your decade! Brow, face, neck and eyelid lifts, laser resurfacing and deep chemical peels are popular procedures for this adventurous time of life.
YOUR SAVY 60’s
- Shine on! Men and women are increasingly more likely to have facial plastic surgery procedures during this decade and beyond. If you are in good health, you can still consider liposuction, tummy tucks and other lift procedures.
Let Dr. Dunn work with you for your best outcome at any age. Call for a consultation today!