Valentine’s Day is coming soon. Love is in the air, and people are daydreaming about a special night with a certain someone. You want to look your absolute best, so you plan out every detail, from what to wear to scheduling time for Botox® and facial fillers treatments. Make sure that you also plan time for pampering your body so that you look radiant from head to toe. Here are some ideas on how to have the perfect pre-Valentine’s date night with yourself.
A Little Bubbly
Who doesn’t love a nice, warm bubble bath? The little spheres of air make us feel romantic and child-like with their glistening, iridescent surfaces and heavenly pillow softness. Making your bubble bath is not only easy and good for your skin, but you can also tailor the aromatherapy to your liking. All you need is some high-quality, unscented body soap and a few ingredients. Some of our favorites are:
- Honey and orange essential oil
- Honey, almond oil and vanilla extract
- Lavender essential oil and a touch of sugar
- Chamomile essential oil and a sprinkle of sugar
- Epsom salts, olive oil, chamomile, and peppermint (for those stressful days)
Add glycerin to your bubble bath for larger bubbles.
After relaxing in a warm bath, exfoliate your skin to give it a healthy glow. Sugar scrubs are great options. Simply combine the sugar with:
- Peppermint essential oil and coconut oil (invigorating)
- Ground coffee, olive oil, cinnamon, vanilla extract and coconut oil (stimulating)
- Cocoa powder, brown sugar, almond oil, solid coconut oil and coconut essential oil (heavenly)
- Raw honey, lemon essential oil, lavender essential oil, rosemary and olive oil (refreshing)
- Olive oil with pureed cucumber and mint (relaxing)
A Gentle Touch
Pay extra attention to your elbows and feet. Use a gentle touch to massage these areas with the sugar scrub, followed by a little olive oil, baby oil or even your favorite essential oil.
Are You Ready to Look Your Best? Contact UMass Memorial Cosmetic Surgery Center.
To learn more about how we can help you look your best with liposuction, breast lift surgery, lip augmentation and our other services, contact UMass Memorial Cosmetic Surgery Center. Our six board-certified plastic surgeons specialize in anti-aging treatments, body contouring procedures, cosmetic facial surgery and reconstructive surgery. We have offices in Worcester and South Dennis, and you can contact us directly at (508) 334-5990.
No comments yet.